Aero Express is a company that provides logistics customs clearance services for large cross-border e-commerce sellers and logistics providers. Since the establishment in 2017, we have been deeply involved in the European cross-border logistics and customs clearance business. We have been adhering to the purpose of providing customers with efficient customs clearance services and streamlined logistics and transportation. The company is headquartered in China. In The Netherlands, we have branches in Schiphol and Maastricht. Our sister companies are in the United States, Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland and other regions,which created a comprehensive logistics network worldwide. With professional customs clearance experience and reliable transportation services, the company has gradually grown into an international logistics company with a professional team.
To support our fast-growing company, we are looking for Warehouse Team Leader.
- Carry out the tasks as warehouse employee, such as receiving, checking in and breaking down/unpacking aircraft pallets, preparing cargos for (transit) transport, loading the goods into trucks/containers and cleaning workspaces or materials.
- Coordination of operational activities of the assigned shift.
- Provide operational guidance and coaching employees.
- According to work instructions and procedures, process the corresponding administration tasks
- Assist warehouse manager and supervisor to optimize the warehouse operation process and improve the cargo handling efficiency.
- Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment following, enforcing standards and procedures.
- Collaborating with colleagues inside and outside the warehouse department.
- 2 to 5 years of working experience in the Logistic field, with a recent departmental team leader role.
- Ability to evaluate the daily tasks, clearly assign tasks to team members, provide guidance to team members.
- Fluent in English, able to speak Dutch or Polish is a plus.
- Complete assigned tasks by Warehouse Manager.
- Working in shifts.
- Open minded for challenges, see every opportunity as a chance to learn, readily accept tasks assigned by the Manager or Supervisor.
- Understanding the process of the warehouse operation (down to details), can predict the upcoming possible impacts and take preventive measures accordingly.
- Pension scheme.
- KM sponsorship.
- Travel allowance: 21 cent per kilometer up to 350 Euro per month.
- 25 days of annual leave a year and 8% holiday allowance.
- International team, harmonious working atmosphere.