Aero Express is a company that provides logistics customs clearance services for large cross-border e-commerce sellers and logistics providers. Since the establishment in 2017, we have been deeply involved in the European cross-border logistics and customs clearance business. We have been adhering to the purpose of providing customers with efficient customs clearance services and streamlined logistics and transportation. The company is headquartered in China. In The Netherlands, we have branches in Schiphol and Maastricht. Our sister companies are in the United States, Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland and other regions,which created a comprehensive logistics network worldwide. With professional customs clearance experience and reliable transportation services, the company has gradually grown into an international logistics company with a professional team.
To support our fast-growing company, we are looking for Operations Assistant.
- Maintaining data in the operation system and ensuring the accuracy of the cargo information and responsible for the production and analysis of operational data reports.
- Draft and maintain the standard operating procedures, organize training to make sure the procedure will be release.
- Ensure timely and effective solutions to documentation and transportation issues with internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Analyze operation data and intervene, when necessary, organize meetings on operation optimization, follow up with project execution and implementation.
- Assist Warehouse manager to develop performance KPI and monitoring system, guide field operation and optimize operation thru KPI monitoring.
- Bachelor degree or above, passion for logistics or supply chain management is a plus.
- Strong sense of responsibilities and result oriented mindset.
- Business level in both English and Chinese.
- Good communications skills.
- Comfortable to work among colleagues and also be able to performindependently.
- Working hours will be scheduled from Monday to Sunday, 40 hours per week.
- Pension scheme.
- KM sponsorship.
- Travel allowance: 21 cent per kilometer up to 350 Euro per month.
- 25 days of annual leave a year and 8% holiday allowance.
- International team, harmonious working atmosphere.