Aero Express is a company that provides logistics customs clearance services for large cross-border e-commerce sellers and logistics providers. Since the establishment in 2017, we have been deeply involved in the European cross-border logistics and customs clearance business. We have been adhering to the purpose of providing customers with efficient customs clearance services and streamlined logistics and transportation. The company is headquartered in China. In The Netherlands, we have branches in Schiphol and Maastricht. Our sister companies are in the United States, Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland and other regions,which created a comprehensive logistics network worldwide. With professional customs clearance experience and reliable transportation services, the company has gradually grown into an international logistics company with a professional team.
To support our fast-growing company, we are looking for Finance Assistant.
- Monitor Payments for completion, investigate errors and work with key stakeholders to resolve rejections.
- Comply with month, quarter and year end close schedules.
- Handle daily operations in regards to the Payout process E2E.
- Execute urgent payment requests accurate and timely.
- Complete bank statement reconciliations, working together with the Accounting team.
- Support stakeholders with payment related queries, communicating proactively on process changes, payout schedule and disruptions to the payout cycle.
- Maintaining all financial records, files and contracts secure and organized.
- Follow license application requirement.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 1-2 years local financial work experience in the Netherlands.
- Experience in learning and using the Exact system is preferred.
- Good communication skills, spoken and written in English. Proficient in Dutch is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and other relevant software.
- Pension scheme.
- KM sponsorship.
- Travel allowance.
- Shift allowance.
- 25 days annual leave a year and 8% holiday allowance.
- Harmonious working atmosphere.
- Salary range for 2,500-2,800 EUR depends on the experiences and knowledge.